So you’re interested in buying a LG Nano Cell TV huh? well luckily for we have some great insights on the best top end models for a good price. In order to get the best out of your home entertainment we need to identify what is it your looking for in a top-notch television set. Where you do you plan on placing this model for use? How many people will be using this flat panel TV and last but not least, what is your budget for purchasing an LG TV?
In this Article we will discuss those topics to give you more in depth information to make a great valid decision on what LG model fits your needs best.
Today we have so many things to choose from when it comes to buying a TV. You can find a model for almost every need and want you desire nowadays. The power to choose is in your hands with a such a wide variety of options to select from. You can go big, bigger, or Huge. There is projection, 3-D, 4K, UHD, High resolution. Gone be the days of 1080p and plasma screens.
It’s all about the realness of images dancing racing and blasting you with several gamuts of colors with in depth texture of graphics and creative sound systems all built into the LG TV.
We are very fortunate to be this new era of Technology due to the amount of features and qualities that is so easy to use for LG screens and devices. But it means nothing if you don’t have the right one that fits your needs most.
That is where we come to help you along this journey to a better experience for home theater fun. Also, you scroll down to checked out more on LG products and options be sure to tell a friend about these new features and exciting option to use with LG televisions. Let’s get started on what are you looking for in a LG TV.
What LG TV fits Your Needs Most?
This is an easy question but kinda hard to answer. Why? well there is so many things you may have a specific choice for, but realize that there is a multiple options and variations to see and checked out. Soon you will be broaden your specifics to checked out more. We do this all the time at the grocery store.
How many times have you ever went to the store to buy a specific item and wind up with ten more things you didn’t expect to buy? That be the same thing when comes to buying a LG TV there is so many wonderful options and features to choose from it’s not even funny.
In order to not get catch up in the whirl wind or confusion of impulse buying. It’s very important to have a rock solid list of a thing you need most out a LG Television set. That way you have no choice to stick to the plan without obliterating your set budget and getting the wrong set for you home.
Here is a list of things to start with, get a pen and jot it down or screenshot this for later.
1. Choose your ideal size: Its great to have a plan of what size LG television set you need for entertainment. Plus have the room space is very important to know in case you’re making room accommodations. Take into consideration of the amount of people you will have to watch this set.
2. Pick the Right brand: This is an easy one, We highly suggest you should invest in LG televisions. They be the most high tech and easy to use models be the market. There are many options and features that will give you plenty to make a selection from.
3. Catch the best deals for your budget: In order to maintain a good healthy budget you must be patient and wait for the offer to fall into your hands with the right amount of quality and features a LG set can offer you. We have some great place to checked out for LG models with deals you can’t turn down. This what we like to call being at the right place and the right time.
4. Get information on the LG model: This great to have knowledge on what type of specific model your looking for. That means writing down the right model number and specific color, size and descriptions to keep yourself honed in on what type of LG television set is your ideal fit.
5. Make sure Your devices are compatible with LG TV: This is vital to know. There is nothing more disappointing outside of a broken TV, than to have a premium late model LG television set ready to use and find out that you can’t even hook up you surround sound system to it because the sound system is made for of brands. Taking the time to understand what works best for you and the Television set goes hand in hand for smarter LG TV buyers.
An LG TV For Everyone to Enjoy
Not only are you buying an LG TV for yourself, it’s vital to know that other people in your family would like to use this model as well. There could be events to host and gatherings to plan for with the thought of using an LG TV for different interactions.
For example, there is a new gaming system that is coming out, and your kids or maybe the kid in you has an itch for that new level gaming. That’s no a problem for LG. This new flat screen has all the tools to accommodate you for the hardcore gaming experience. Watch how amazing the colors splash across the screen as you take the game to the extreme though each view of the action.
AMD FreeSync™ PremiumGaming in sync from source to screens less disruption between your PC and your TV. FreeSync* automatically raises or lowers your TVs refresh rate to match the source. Avoid tearing, reduce stuttering, and get the best in clear and smooth gaming.
VRR, ALLM and eARCHDMI speeds are faster than every higher frame rate, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) all meeting the latest HDMI specifications. These latest features allow fast-moving content in higher resolution and smooth, synchronized graphics. It’s more lifelike gaming experience.
Low Input LagSee gaming action as it’s truly happening with unbelievably low input lag*, you can see the action in near real time. Now you have the upper hand — especially with multiplayer games — to respond to the action as it happens and before your rivals know what’s going on.
The specs for spectacular game play, LG NanoCell TV gives you a gaming advantage. AI-powered picture quality transports you to the moment. Gaming features and the latest tech, including HGiG, VRR* and FreeSync*, give you an edge with less lag, high refresh rates and incredibly responsive game play.
Motion ProFluid motion puts you at the moment Motion Pro is technology you see, but don’t notice. It’s our most advanced motion handling for fast movements in sports and action sequences. Kickoff returns look just as smooth at home as from 50-yard line seats, with less stuttering to slow down the big car chase.
Perhaps your looking to have a family reunion, but wondering what platform to use for viewing family or video events. LG has you back with options to choose from with easy to in install operation at your disposal. The term “plug-and-play” makes all the right sense when it comes to using a LG flat screen TV.
HDR10 Pro & HLG ProGreat scenes keep getting better. Automatically elevate the beauty of your favorite scenes. Active HDR supports a wide range of formats for scene-by-scene picture adjustment, including HDR10 and HLG.
LG Channels see more, stream more with LG NanoCell TVs are bringing more entertainment options than ever. LG Channels deliver free access to over 180 IP streaming channels offering movies, shows, breaking news, sports, comedy, and more — integrated alongside over-the-air channels and channel guide.
Sports Alert keeps you up to date on your favorite teams. Sports fans have a new way to stay informed. Sports Alert gives updates on your favorite teams, start times, and scores — even while you’re watching other content. Easily switch to games without searching for the channel. NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Premier League and more — it’s all here.
Local DimmingDeeper black and enhanced contrast, lighting you’ll love in your movies, sports and games. Local Dimming balance back lighting wherever your scenes need it for deeper black and enhanced contrast.
Your Guide to the Good LifeCurious about web OS? Take a quick tour Web OS is your portal to a world of entertainment. Learn about all the things you can do with your LG smart TV – easily stream your content, search for information and much more.
See a new level of masterful color handling. Whatever the scene demands, Nano Color delivers. Vibrant, accurate color and a wider spectrum of over a billion rich colors — LG NanoCell TV makes it all possible.
What Is Your Spending Budget?
Taking the time to understand this requires simple ideas and getting the price ranges to gauge the market prices. Then it’s time to ask yourself what else am I including in this budget. Like for example, Soundbars, surround sound speakers, TV stand and furniture. Take this into account when devising your effective budget to stick to.
Nowadays TV could rage pretty high if your not careful. There is always deals going on during times throughout the year. It pays to save and wait, but that doesn’t always mean you will have that particular TV ready for you to buy at your own time. Retailers look to get rid or there older merchandise and using what ever means of cost-cutting tactics is a MUST! this is where you can capitalize on these great deals and liquidations.
It’s good to find a deal on the type of TV you want but it’s even better to find out that your budget is still intact from the recent transaction of purchase with these wonderful sales. Check out LG’s NanoCell TV for special offers here.
Special features for Special Needs
Now let’s get into the meat and potatoes of this article and explain the options and features for the most popular and latest lines of LG models that could be in your home today.
LG NanoCell TV delivers enhanced 4K movies, sports and gaming. It raises the benchmark in LED picture quality. Nano Color brings natural, lifelike color. Nano Accuracy offers more precise color and wider angles. And AI elevates everything across picture, sound and connected home.
Bluetooth Surround ReadyConnect Bluetooth® speakers for instant surround sound, connecting LG Bluetooth speakers for wireless surround sound has never been easier. Connect up to two speakers, including LG XBoom Speakers, for a true surround sound experience – not a wire in sight.
VRR (Variable Refresh Rate)See more gaming action in real time LG NanoCell TVs keep pace with all the action. Built to take multiple factors into account and match refresh rate to your source to deliver the best graphics with minimal screen tearing for smoother game play and maximum gaming experience. True Colors Turn Your Home into the Movie Theater NanoCell TV makes all scenes real based on the vivid True Colors creates and the intense contrast that Nano Black creates. In addition, it delivers optimized visual and sound for a spectacular, more lifelike experience. Now enjoy the true home cinema with NanoCell TV, which supports unlimited entertainment.
Apple Airplay 2 and HomeKitThe best of Apple is here”Works with” Apple Airplay 2* and Apple HomeKit. Cast entertainment from Apple devices to your TV using Airplay 2, including Apple’s vast library of Dolby Vision™ content. Also, use your Apple devices to configure, customize, and control your smart home using HomeKit.
FILMMAKER MODE™See a director’s vision for sound and picture settings. Film buffs can see what directors envisioned. Filmmaker Mode™ is a setting that respects the craft. It translates a director’s cinematic vision to your TV with automatic picture and processor settings and brings true authenticity.
α7 Gen 3 Processor 4K This processor empowers better picture and sound. The picture is made better, clearer, and smoother. Our α7 Gen 3 Processor 4K powers the performance. You don’t have to do a thing to enjoy great picture and sound. Our advanced processor does it for you with AI Picture, AI Sound and 4K upscalling .
Real 4K Made by True ColorsNanoCell TV delivers a Real 4K that meets the international standard CM value. Discover the more brilliant and clear visual experience with Real 4K resolution completed by NanoCell Technology.
Dolby Vision IQ & AtmosThe leading name in cinematic sight and sound Dolby ups the action, driving there best-in-class HDR format to new cinematic heights. Dolby Vision IQ* automatically adjusts picture settings depending on ambient lighting conditions and content genres. Dolby Atmos® puts you in the middle of the action with multi-dimensional surround sound that seems to flow all around you.
LG 55NANO85UNA 55″ 4K Nano UHD ThinQ AI LED TV with A7 Gen 3 Intelligent Processor
- 85UNA UPC: 719192638655
55NANO85UNA UPC: 719192638655
- Item: 175173
- Display Type: Real 4K NanoCell Display
- Display Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160)
- Wide Viewing Angle: Yes (IPS Technology)
- Backlight Type: Edge
- Backlight Dimming Technology: Local Dimming
- Picture Processor: α7 Gen 3 Processor 4K
- Refresh Rate: TruMotion 240 (Native 120Hz)
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision®, HDR10, HLG), Dolby Vision IQ, HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping,
- Contrast Ultra Luminance
- Clarity: Double Step Noise Reduction, Sharpness Enhancer
- Color: Nano Color, A Billion Rich Colors, Advanced Color Enhancer, True Color Accuracy
- Resolution Upscale: 4K Upscale
- FreeSync: Yes (May not be available at the time of purchase of this product)
- VRR (Variable Refresh Rate): Yes
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode): Yes
- HGiG: Yes
- LG ThinQ AI: Yes
- Google: Google Assistant Built-In, “Works with” Google Assistant
- Alexa: Alexa Built-In “Works with” Alexa
- Apple: Apple Airplay2, Apple Homekit
- Intelligent Voice Recognition: Yes
- Home Dashboard: Yes
- Auto Genre Selection: Yes (Dolby HDR only)
- Operating System: web OS
- Magic Remote Control: Yes (Point, Click, Scroll, Voice)
- Universal Remote Control: Yes (Auto Device Detection)
- LG Channels: Yes
- LG Content Store (App Store): Yes
- Full Web Browser: Yes
- Gallery Mode: Yes
- Sports Alert: Yes
- Speaker System: 2.0 Channel
- Output Power: 20W
- Speaker Direction: Down Firing
- Dolby Atmos: Yes
- WiSA Ready: Yes (Separate Dongle Purchase Required)
- Surround Mode: Ultra Surround
- Audio Codec: AC4, AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HE-AAC, AAC, MP2, MP3, PCM, WMA, apt-X (Refer to manual)
- Bluetooth Sound Ready: Yes
- LG Sound Sync: Yes
- Wi-Fi Standard: Wi-Fi Certified 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: Support Version 5.0
- IP Control: Yes
- HDMI-CEC (Simplink): Yes
- TV Tuner: ATSC, Clear QAM
- Smart Phone Connectivity: Yes
- HDMI Input (HDCP 2.2): 2 (rear) / 2 (side)
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC): eARC (HDMI 3)
- USB Ports (v 2.0): 2 (rear) / 1 (side)
- RF Connection Input (Antenna/Cable): 1 (rear)
- Composite Input (AV): 1 (rear, Gender)
- Ethernet Input: 1 (rear)
- RS-232C Input (Mini Jack): 1 (rear)
- Digital Audio Output (Optical): 1 (rear)
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz): AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- Standby Power Consumption: Under 0.5W
- TV Dimensions with Stand (WxHxD): 48.5″ x 30.4″ x 9.1″
- TV Dimensions without Stand (WxHxD): 48.5″ x 28.2″ x 2.5″
- Packaging Dimensions (WxHxD): 55.9″ x 32.9″ x 6.4″
- Stand Width: 40.8″
- TV Weight with Stand: 38.8 lbs
- TV Weight without Stand: 38.4 lbs
- Packaging Weight: 51.1 lbs
- VESA Mounting (W x H): 300 x 300
Get The Facts Before Buying A TV
You could save a wasted day or even hundreds of dollars with painful headaches by educating yourself on what LG TV to buy after getting all the basic facts and information needed to purchase, deliver, setup and using a LG nano TV. Knowing is half the battle if you think about it. We look something new and shiny and wonder if it’s possible to buy it without looking for the extra potential cost as well as learning more on how could interact with your other electronics.
There could be something particular you want specifically but, forget about it when gazing at the “bells and whistles”. This is a very important step or goal to take when getting into the process of investing in a television set.
Thankfully you have some the best options here at Cool Home Theaters.com We can give you some the best wholesome advice to use for buying, placement and operation of these home theater electronics. Have you checked out our page on sonos surround sound systems? click here to see how Sonos can take your LG TV to the next level in entertainment action.
We also have plenty more of options to choose from in our Pintrest page check them out by clicking on the image below. Thank you for taking time to read this article, please give us your thoughts on this topic or any questions you may have by entering it in the comments box.