In today age of technology we often find it difficult to have the best forms of entertainment. Due the increase of faster, brighter, more advanced gaming. But the Question is: Which TV works best for a PS5 Console? in order to understand that more you would have to check out our features.
The video gaming industry has a new shiny toy that demands your attention. With better graphics and high definition game play, you can understand why its such a hot commodity. Were talking about the new PlayStation 5. Those us who own this marvelous piece of technology know that it takes a high quality TV system to harness and unlock its true capability.
So you really want to find out what TV’s works best for a PS5? Well we have some the of the best option for you to check out. Not only this Television set can complement the PS5’s technology, you are getting a lot more beyond it. Please scroll down and take a look at our selections. We have set’s for all of your needs and budgets here.
LG55″ OLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV Works Best For a PS5 Console
Getting the best of the best out of an LG OLED TV requires attention to fine detail. You will be so amazed by these feature and option and colors, it will be hard to concentrate on the game play due to the high resolution LG brings to the table.
An a1 processor tell you more is to come within this model. Quickly discover how quick LG adapts to your PS5 game setting and functions and sets the game on a whole new level which puts you in drivers seat for better performance. Just take a look at some feature Sony do outside of gaming itself.
A new level of cinema entertainment
- Display Type: OLED
- Display Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160)
- Wide Viewing Angle: Yes
- Dimming Technology: Pixel Level Dimming
- Picture Processor: α9 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz Native
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision®, HDR10, HLG)
- G-SYNC Compatible: Yes
- FreeSync: Yes (May not be available at the time of purchase of this product)
- VRR (Variable Refresh Rate): Yes
- ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode): Yes
- Response Time: >1 ms
- HGiG: Yes
- LG ThinQ AI: Yes
- Google: Google Assistant Built-In
- “Works with” Google Assistant
- Alexa Alexa: Built-In “Works with” Alexa
- Apple Apple Airplay2, Apple Homekit
- Intelligent Voice Recognition: Yes
Samsung 65″ 4K UHD Smart TV Works Best For PS5 Console
Imagine a view of a TV with a crystal clear display and has no skips or buffs just fun and entertainment. Add the power or 4k technology and top it off with a voice command and you got yourself a fantastic Samsung UHD Smart TV. This is the way flat screens and smart TV are supposed to be.
Have no fear over clumsy wire and wonders of where the actual remote is for this system, because Samsung has a built in holder to the keep wires from getting tangled. The voice command feature awaiting your every move.
Superior GamePlay in 4K UHD
- Screen Size Class: 65″
- Screen Diagonal Measurement: 64.5″
- Dimensions:(W x H x D):
- TV Without Stand: 57.1 x 32.7 x 2.4
- TV With Stand: 57.1 x 35.7 x 11.1
- Stand Footprint: 2.6 x 7.9 x 11.1
- Weight (lb):
- TV without stand: 45.4
- TV with stand: 46.1
- VESA Support: Yes (400 x 300)
- 3 HDMI Connections4
- eARC Port 2
- 2 USB Connections
- LAN Port
- 1 Composite Input (AV)
- 802.11AC built-in Wi-Fi
- RS232 Control (requires adapter)5
- Optical Audio Output Port
Sony 75″Works best for a PS5 Console
Sony has made its stance as one the best TV to use for optimal gaming though its state-of-the-art X1 processor and high dynamic X-motion display technology.
You will have no problems with pixels and blurred images, Sony XBR 4K Ultra HDR TV makes it easy to see and enjoy with it multi-millions of colors and dazzling displays of graphics. This is the TV that will make your friends envy you with. If your not sure about Sony, check out its specs before and tell us what do you think.
BRAVIA 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV
- 24p True Cinema: Yes
- 4:3 default: Yes
- 4K processor: 4K HDR Processor X1
- Auto wide: Yes
- Blinking type: Frame Blinking
- Dynamic contrast enhancer: Yes
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility: Yes (HDR10, HLG)
- Live Color technology: Yes
- Mastered in 4K: Yes
- Object-based HDR remaster: Yes
- Panel refresh rate (Native Hertz): 120Hz
- PhotoTV HD: Yes
- Picture modes: Vivid, Standard, Custom, Cinema Pro, Cinema Home, Sports, Animation, Photo-Vivid, Photo-Standard, Photo-Custom, Game, Graphics
- Super bit mapping 4K HDR: Yes
- Video processing: 4K X-Reality PRO
- Wide mode: Wide Zoom / Normal / Full / Zoom
- Wide mode: Normal / Full1 / Full2 for PC
- CineMotion/Film Mode/Cinema Drive: Yes
LG 55NANO85UNA 55″ 4K Nano UHD For a PS5 Console
Welcome to the world of NanoCell technology. Your about the witness the power of high quality Television at its best. Not only will you see the amazing game play with LG’s 4K UHD Set, You’ll feel its power though with the upgrades and modulations it has made to enhance your home theater experience.
Built to make smart TV look stupid, The a7 processor has level up the competition to meet the standards that you need. Loaded with Dolby Atmos and IQ vision your looking at the future of better gaming and entertainment in your hands. No more bogging or buffering displays, or pix elated images because your old TV has a hard time keeping up with the he new level of graphics and colors.
You can unleash it with a ThinQ AI LED TV that is made from a NanoCell LG Television.
LG ThinQ AI LED TV with A7 Gen 3 Intelligent Processor
Display Type: Real 4K NanoCell Display
Display Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3,840 x 2,160)
Wide Viewing Angle: Yes (IPS Technology)
Backlight Type: Edge
Backlight Dimming Technology: Local Dimming
Picture Processor: α7 Gen 3 Processor 4K
Refresh Rate: TruMotion 240 (Native 120Hz)
HDR (High Dynamic Range): Cinema HDR (Dolby Vision®, HDR10, HLG), Dolby Vision IQ, HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping,
Contrast Ultra Luminance
Clarity: Double Step Noise Reduction, Sharpness Enhancer
Color: Nano Color, A Billion Rich Colors, Advanced Color Enhancer, True Color Accuracy
Resolution Upscale: 4K Upscale
FreeSync: Gaming for faster adjustments to ever changing game consoles
Now that you have every possible option at your finger tips, It’s your turn to choose which on of these TV set’s meets your expectations.
Choose wisely, and make sure to do your own research to discover your best option to enjoy playing PS5 game with. If your still not sure please feel free to voice your concerns at the bottom of this article and tell what do you think. By the way please like and share this on all of your favorite social media platforms Including Pinterest .
Thank for visiting us, please check more options and new feature on the latest home theater equipment and advice at CoolHomeTheaters.com